Customer Service/Medical Coder/Administrative Assistantant
LaShondra S. Jones
10 Cornelia St Apt 3
Brooklyn, NY 11221
Objective: To secure a position that would utilize and expand my education and hand-on experience to strengthen a facility’s operations, that seeks and rewards result.
Skills and Qualifications:
· EKG, CPR, Vital Signs, and Visual Acuity Examination.
· Anatomy, Physiology, and Pharmacology
· Aseptic Techniques, Specimen Collection (Finger Puncture, and Phlebotomy.
· Medical Manager 10.0 and Medisoft.
· HCPCS, M ICD-9, and CPT -4 Coding
· Clinical Office Procedures
· Medical Office Administration
· Medical Terminology, and Medical Emergencies
· MS Office of Windows 2003/XP; Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Type 45 wpm
ASA Institute – The College for Excellence Brooklyn, NY
Earning Associate Degree in Medical Assisting – Expected Graduation 2010
1992 Muskegon Skilled Training Center Muskegon, MI
1992, Certificate earned – Clerical and Accounting
01/2006- 06/2007 The Home Depot Muskegon, MI
Special Service Dept, CSR
· Answered phones and assisted customers over phone with orders; provided courtesy service.
· Provided excellent customer service to customers entering Special Services Department.
· Assisted customer with custom orders, such as renting Landscaping tools and machinery, General Contractor equipment, etc
07-2005- 01/2006 Precision Response Center (DirecTV) Miami,FL
· Provided excellent customer service to clients of DirecTV.
· Advised customers of promotions and monthly specials.
· Assisted customers with upgrades and downgrades of services.
· Adjusted accounts to reflect termination of service or suspension of service
11/2004- 01/2005 The Children's Place Muskegon, MI
· Assisted customer with merchandise and sizing selection.
· Provided excellent customer service to all guest entering facility.
· Handled cash, credit and debit card transaction as cashier.
· Maintain the neat appearance of the selling floor.
· Ensured that all items in inventory where placed in appropriate shelves and locations on selling floor.
08/2001- 09/2004 Beulah Missionary Baptist Church Muskegon , MI
· Created order of service bulletins and typed up obituaries.
· Arranged Pastor’s travel arrangements during out of state conferences and seminars.
· Answered phones, screened calls and took messages as requested.
· Typed all special events notices during Holidays.
References: Available upon Request