4615 Ninth Avenue, Apt. #4A, Brooklyn, NY 11220
OBJECTIVE To a work in position as an File Clerk.
· Over 15 years of customs broker experience with several transportation companies.
· Extensive knowledge of Ukrainian customs regulations, document preparation for import/export cargo by sea, air, and ground; customs declarations.
· Able to use a broker software program for drawing up contracts.
· Proficient with MS Office: Excel, Word and all office equipment.
· Work effectively on a team, as well as independently.
· Fluent in Russian, Ukrainian, and English.
Sapsan Trucking Co. LLC, Carlstadt, NJ, August-October 2012
§ Managed business via phone and e-mail with freight forwarding, shipping, and expeditor customers.
§ Prepared invoices for customers.
§ Managed drivers’ schedules.
§ Oversaw shipment distribution in a timely manner.
PC Germa, Odessa, Ukraine June 2007-October 2009
· Executed contracts
· Prepared and executed customs registration, declarations, and payment documents.
GeoLogistics Ukraine, Odessa, Ukraine November 2004-June 2007
· Prepared and executed customs declarations for import, export, and transit cargo.
· Handled registration of military cargo.
Sovmortrans, Odessa, Ukraine June 1996 – November 2004
· Executed customs declarations for import, export, and transit cargo.
B.A., Russian Language and Literature,
Mechnikov Odessa Government University Odessa, Ukraine.