520 Gates Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11216
(646) 320-5598 · email@example.com
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- 10+ years of warehouse experience: 15 years of driving experience
- 8+ years of maintenance experience plus contract, plumbing.
- Junior college, Springfield Colorado
- 1982 _Received credits for courses taken in Accounting and business
- 1990- Received certificate in building maintenance
- Finish 4 month computer course and have knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Courier/ warehouse 2010-2013
Lasership Dis. Warehouse New York, NY
- Responsible for scanning out going delivery’s and downloading addresses of Amazon; Barnes & Nobles, Drug.com; Diaper; soap customers.
- Also made various trips with heavy volume in a car or van because these products weighted 50bls and more.
- Duties also included a lot of multi-task(Customer service and unloading skids off trailers with pallet jack or forklift, again downloading, scanning products unlimited work hr. due to workforce.
Bike Courier messenger 2004-2009
Mobile Courier Service New York, NY
- Delivered messages; telegrams; documents; packages; and other items to business establishments and private homes; travel on foot or bicycle around the five boroughs.
- Kept log of items received and delivered; obtain receipts and payments for articles delivered
Clerical Assistant 2003-2004
The Doe Fund/Back Office Bronx, NY
- Handyman/ Mailroom responsibilities, Maintenance duties, and sent to mail on daily basis via Fed Express and UPS
Maintenance worker 2001-2003
Brooklyn Navy Yard Brooklyn, NY
- Maintained cleanliness of grounds/ Maintain and repaired Municipal building, plumbing some electrical systems, including replaced or worn defective parts such as switches and fuses. Repaired or replace interior components of equipment’s, such as wooden panels, seat cushions, window molding, or dashboard, used hand tools and power tools, utilized carpentry skills.
Utility Worker 1996-2001
Borough Recycling Maspeth, NY
- Position forklift to lift platform and other lifting device under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, boxes-gay lords, products or material or hooks, loaded and unloaded freight trailers, Unloaded and stacked material by raising and lowering lifting device, inventoried materials on work floor and supplied workers with materials as needed. Weighted materials or products and recorded weight on tags, labels, or production schedules
- Lubricated truck, recharged, batteries, filled fuel tank, or replace liquefied- gas tank