Nicole M. Compas
225 East 94th Street Apt. #2F
Brooklyn, New York 11212
ASA College New York, NY
Associates of Applied Science Degree in Criminal Justice, graduated September 2012
Courses: Criminal Law & procedure, Criminology, American Criminal Justice System, Law Enforcement, Intro to Corrections, Juvenile Justice
Wood Tobe-Coburn School of Business, New York, NY
Associates of Occupational Studies Degree in Computer Programming, graduated June 1998
Courses: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- 8 Hour and 16 Hour Security Guard Certification
- QuickBooks Accounting Certification
- Customer Service Certification
Center for Community Alternative Jun.2012-Sept.2012 Brooklyn, NY
- Assisted needy clients recovering from substance abuse and drug addiction by provided treatment referral and providing general information.
- Advocated and educated clients in preventing the spread of HIV and AIDS.
- Responsible for entering client’s information in to database for record keeping purposes.
- Properly filed important and confidential documents.
- Provided input in composing campaign letters and other written material for publications purposes.
Brooklyn Blue Feather School for Autistic Individuals Jun.2005 – Aug.2005 Brooklyn, NY
Assistant Behavioral Trainers
- Responsible for teaching socially acceptable behavior, employing techniques, such as behavior modification and positive reinforcements.
- Planned and conducted activities for a balance program of instructions, demonstrations,and work time that provides students with opportunities to observe, question, and investigate.
Duane Reade Nov.2002 - Dec.2004 New York, NY
- Responsible for greeting customers and helping them locate merchandise.
- Performed clerical tasks such as filing, maintaining prescription records, and composing letters.
- Operated cash register to process cash and credit sales.
- Sorted, counted and labeled in-coming merchandise.
- Prepared vaccines and medical tools needed for flu shots.