166 JEROME STREET EAST BROOKLYN NY 11207 (973) 474-0442 email@example.com
MEDICAL BILLING SKILLS
- ICD-9/CPT-4 Coding
- HCFA-1500/CMS-1500 Claims forms interpretation and completion
- HMO,PPO and POS Policy guidelines
- Physician super bill completion and interpretation
- Interpretation of Insurance Carrier EOB
- HIPAA Rules and regulations
- Primary/Secondary Insurance billing competencies
- Medicare/Medicaid rules and regulations
- Physicians credentialing
- Anatomy and Physiology
MEDISOFT COMPUTERIZED MEDICAL BILLING SOFTWEAR COMPETENCIES
- Input of patient’s demographic and physician super bill information
- Input of physical charge (CPTs) and patient’s diagnoses (ICD-9s)
- Electronic and manual submission of HCFA-1500/CMS-1500 claims forms
- Posting of insurance carrier EOB payments
- Creation and interpretation of billing reports (i.e. aging reports, patient ledgers, etc.).
Bloomfield College, Bloomfield NJ 07003
- Introduction to Medical Billing (2012)
- Advanced Medical Billing (2012)
- Computerized Medical Billing (2012)
B & M Fashion
Styletech Beauty Salon
- Team Player: Enjoy sharing knowledge and encouraging development of others to achieve specific team goals.
- Communication: Enjoy listening and solving client’s problems.
- Planning and Organizing: Planning and organizing skills that promote team work.
7 Sylvan Place Montclair NJ 07042
Miss Traci Nanni- Dimmey
Medical Billing Instructor; Bloomfield College