Data Entry Clerk
My strong initiative and organizational skills, combined with my ability to work well under pressure, will enable me to make a substantial contribution to your organization. I believe that a dynamic environment such as yours, paired with a challenging position, will provide an excellent opportunity for me to best utilize my skills while helping to achieve the company's and its clients' goals.
Below is a summary of the skills that I have acquired from my work experiences:
Information Technology (about 3 years)
- Hands-on experience with variety of routers, voice gateways and other VOIP equipment: Cisco routers, Huawei, Netgear, Cisco Catalysts, Linksys, Quintum, D-link, 3com.
- Experienced in networking basics, LAN/WAN, VOIP, VPN connections.
- Programming applications: Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Visual C++, SQL, MySQL, MS Access, IBM RSA, Vizio.
- Macromedia applications: Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks
- Proficient in MS Office applications: MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Publisher.
- A+ Certificate of Completion, Hardware / software installations and troubleshooting.
Business Development (about 2 years)
- Project management involving design, installation and commissioning, operations and maintenance
- Business and technical consultancy covering marketing, installation service and customer service management
- Lead generation and probing
- Outside/Inside sales
Operations (about 3 years)
- Implementation of Board directives
- Liaison between management and staff
- Interfaced and coordinated with Directors to ensure staffing requirements
- Coordination with different support departments: HR, Finance, IT, Training, Production
- Profit and loss reports
- Office management
I look forward to hear from you. I can be reached at 631.521.5489 or by email.